Thursday, August 7, 2014

Things I Loved Today: 8/7/14


  • A message from a mass email at work
"Does Osbaldo have a hard hat and safety goggles?"
"He has a hard head and safe eyes." 

  • The fact that I actually know a person named Osbaldo.
  • There is a Mermaid School in the Philippines, that actually manages to exist without being creepy!  I kind of wish I could go there (If only I could swim...).
  • Paul McCartney's retro "WTF?" face:
  • We just wanted to make music and hold your hand!

  • Driving to work without coffee and NOT feeling drowsy FOR ONCE!  Hashtag-winning.
  • Discovering that "Thunder Clatter" by Wild Cub is the perfect morning song.
  • Working on breaking my cycle of fear.
  • Eating lunch then reading a book in "my place" in the park.
  • Realizing that the power of prayer really does work.  It's great when I actually recognize the changes I know that I prayed for.
  • Deciding to eat lunch by myself at my favorite Indian restaurant.  (This actually didn't happen today, but it will tomorrow, and I am very excited to eat and read alone..and also very hungry.)


No comments:

Post a Comment